I decided to call my grandparents (Brynnie's great-grandparents)and see if they'd like us to stop by. They said they'd love it. My Grandpa also told me that my Dad might be coming into town too (he lives in South Florida). What a happy coincidence. I called my Dad and we made plans to get together.
Then I mentioned it to my sister, Ann, who, naturally, wanted to go as well. Then Ann mentioned it to Grandpa who said to invite Mom too. Aunt Candi showed up too! It was so such a treat to see everyone! Even Aunt Camille was "present" as Candi kept her up-to-date via her iPhone.
Brynnie sat with my Dad for a while and was all smiles and giggles. She especially like being tickled by his mustache. All the great grandkids LOVE Great-Grandpa (my Grandpa), and Brynnie is no exception.
After our visit, I headed to lunch (Longhorn, of course) with my Mom, Ann, and Brynnie. Then, Tom joined us too! It was such a nice day, getting to see everyone. Plus, I got my steak that I've been craving too :)
And, as if the day could get any better - our brand of diapers are 50% off at Target this week!!!!! (tee hee)
Hey, Mom, look at this thing above his lip - it's super funny and makes me giggle! Can Daddy get one?
"Hey you! I know you! I know you!" (Extra points if anyone knows where that quote comes from).
Here's Grandmama and Great Grandma with Brynnie.

Brynnie and Grandpa Tom.
This was actually taken yesterday. I love this pic! It's in Grandmama's office and both she and Bryn are just doing things completely in opposite directions, neither facing me. Seems to be a perfect representation of how life is - every direction, all the time.
SNL synchronized swimming skit.
ReplyDelete