Yeah, that's right, a post devoted just to hair.
Brynnie has a little "Alfalfa" cow lick that is beyond awesome. Well, today it was in rare form so I whipped out the camera and had a little photo session.
Also, I FINALLY got my hair to the color I wanted it! Since we moved and my hairstylist changing her hours, she is no longer accessible to me.
She was the only one that's ever done my hair and I didn't hate it, so I was understandably upset. Well, me being me, I stubbornly set out to color my hair myself. After about 5 attempts, I've finally gotten it to the color I want.
I also cut it by myself too. Wiki How is the best site! After a little perusing of an article on how to cut layers in your own hair, I was on my way.
It looks like Brynnie is trying to get a look at her cowlick too in this pic.
Does it get any better?
This was taken the other day. Look what a big girl she is!
I hear ya girl! Hair cuts can be soo expensive! And I thought my $100 hair cuts were pricey, can't believe you were paying 200+. Wow! By the way, those are great pics of both of you!
ReplyDeleteLisa, I LOVE your hair!!! Good job w/ doing it yourself :) I got your email earlier on my phone. Thanks so much for thinking of Bobby for his birthday. So sweet of you! I wish you guys could be here. Well, I am killing time before we head out to dinner. It's been a busy few days w/ my parents here! :) Love you!!!
ReplyDelete