First are some pictures of Brynnie with Grandmama and Aunt Ann at the office on Thursday.
Ann was posing all silly and Brynnie was channeling her inner Elvis. I mean, look at that lip curl!
Grandmama, Aunt Ann and Brynnie at the office.
Next are some from Miss Brynnie in her jumperoo. My word, the girl loves that thing! She gets so excited and so intense. I think we've found another nemesis for her too - it's the blue bear that endlessly taunts her. He's just far enough to where she can't quite reach him.
She loves her jumper! She gets so excited that she has a hard time catching her breath and gasps. It's so adorable!
"Oh hello nemesis. Nice to see you again."
And, here are some pics from today. We had a very casual Easter gathering. We went over to Lauren and Ben's for Easter brunch after church (well, Brynnie and I didn't go to church. We're still not quite ready to introduce her to all the people and germs yet. It's still super close quarters because the church is in the process of being rebuilt so all services are held in the fellowship hall, which is jam-packed). Grandma and Grandpa David were there, as were Pop and Bertie (Brynnie's great grandma and grandpa on Dad's side). Oh, and the always wonderful Sadie was there too.
Bryn got to show off the much-hyped Easter dress. Now, I know it's not super Easter-y, but it was undoubtedly awesome.
Aunt Lauren showing what she got Miss Bryn for Easter. She got her books - just like Mommy and Daddy did! We love books at the McCrystal household. The funny thing is, I actually had that same book in my basket to get, but put it back because I had already gotten too many. Lauren also got Bryn some snazzy jean shorts and a butterfly t shirt!
And, of course, please take a look at Brynnie's Easter dress. I know it's not technically an Easter dress, but it has hand smocking and, most importantly, she wouldn't fit into it in another couple of months (when football rolls around). I got it at the secondhand store and couldn't resist. I love it!
Her Gator bloomers, courtesy of Aunt Ann. They went very well with her Easter dress!
Brynnie's Easter booty. We got her the basket full of books and her Great Grandma and Grandpa got her the duck on the left and Cindy got her the Donald Duck on the right. The Donald Duck dances and is extremely entertaining for Miss Bryn! It was just a coincidence that Cindy and Dale's Grandparents got her ducks for Easter, but I figure a tradition just started itself; instead of Easter Bunnies, we'll get Bryn Easter Duckies (well, and books, of course)!
Brynnie loved the duck finger puppet book Aunt Lauren got her for Easter. She is also quite fond of Grandma reading it to her.
Brynnie is a lot like her parents - holidays make her pooped!
Did I mention she was pooped? She took a nap on Lauren's bed. I thought she was lonely, so I put Lauren's bear next to her to snuggle.
After we got home from visiting with Dale's family, I left Bryn in just her skivvies. Sometimes it's just so nice to feel her soft baby skin and look at her little Buddha belly. Then we put her in her lamb chair on our bed and all hopped on to hang out for a while.
Brynnie wasted no time stuffing her hands in her face. Instead of eating her hands, Dale suggested we try the teether for her. Unfortunately she can't grasp things and bring them to her face yet, so she still relies on us, but once it got there, she was so happy that she was squealing in delight! Literally squealing and smiling.
I love that dress Lisa!!! So stinkin' cute. Looks like you guys had a great Easter. We got Bobby books and a Disney movie.
ReplyDelete