Monday, April 12, 2010

Martha Made Me Happy



So pretty!


Brynnie, Dale and I were all sitting in the Florida room, basking in the beautiful sunset while Dale got the mail and the new Martha Stewart Living came. The shot on the cover just made me so happy!

The colors are beautiful and bold and I think I might do the same to our front (Florida) room. We have a white sleeper sofa (thank you, thank you, thank you Aimee) out there and I think it would be very easy to find some great fabric and make a few throw pillows for it. Ah, Spring is here!



Aunt Lauren and headless Grandpa in the background. Oh, and I learned that I'm called the "paparazzi" now because of my incessant picture-taking. Eh, I've been called worse.




Brynnie and Black hanging out on my lap. Neither really observant that the other is is there. I think they just notice that there's less room to stretch out.




Brynnie and Jack laying on the new rug.

1 comment:

  1. You've been called worse? Never, my sweet love!

    Love those couch cushions. Can't wait to see you at your new hizzie. Did I tell you we're coming down the week of July 19th, or the Sat. before? Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete