Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ooooh, people like me!





Photobucket

So, Jen over at The Ross Family, gave me the first award (represented by the first two pictures), and Shannon over at Webbisodes gave me my second, all in a matter of a week. It just all happened so fast and I want to send a sincere THANK YOU to them both!

From what I gather, here's what I am supposed to do:
-Link the person/people who honored me with this award;
-Pass this award on to 10 blogs that you love (or really like) and tell them about it;
-And post 10 things about yourself.

I don't think I'm allowed to link the people that gave me my awards in my favorite blogs list, so here are the ones I like, minus those (I know, there aren't many. See my #9 on my '10 things about me' below to see where I spend the rest of my time online):

Damica
Bray Family
Diary of K Fun
SweetSouthernPrep
The Pacheco 4
Wacie's Way
What Should I Wear





Well, I know I won 2 awards, but I figure I won't bore my MANY, MANY (eye roll)  readers with 20 facts, so I'm posting 10 total.

1. I'm left handed and I'm unhealthily proud of this. I really love it and always have!

2. I have sunflowers in my eyes, with discernible petals and all.

3. Sometimes I feel like my heart can't handle the amount of love I have for Miss Brynnie. I really feel like I could burst from loving her so much!

4.  I'm not afraid of dying. I'm afraid of being scared and the fear that comes with knowing you're going to die (sorry to be so morbid).

5.  I honestly have no idea what my natural hair color is any more.

6.  I 110% know that Dale loves me just the way I am. It's a pretty awesome feeling.

7. My sisters and I fought like cats and dogs growing up, but we're about as close as can be today.

8. I chose Bryn's middle name from the song I'd wake up to my Mom playing on the piano growing up on the weekends when she was in an especially good mood (a lot around the holidays too).

9.  I am disgusting addicted to celebrity gossip.

10.  I love games (board - not video). At Thanksgiving at Dale's parents' lake house in Alabama, Dale's Mom had to force everyone to play with me. She literally guilted everyone into playing with me. I cannot wait for the day Bryn is old enough to play even Chutes and Ladders!

1 comment: