Dale and I decided to take Bryn and Jack on a walk down to Panera this morning (I'm on kind of an iced coffee kick). So, we get out and get almost there and realize it's a bit busy. It was "Spring Fiesta" at Lake Eola. We strolled through and saw a lot of stands. We wish we would have been prepared more, and we only ended up going through about 1/10 of the Fiesta before turning around to go home. Of course, for the second time in a row, I didn't get to get my iced coffee fix from Panera because it's located right on Lake Eola and it would have been way too busy to find a corner that would fit all 4 of us. Plus, after we saw the second dog in a stroller, we decided it was time to come home.
It was too beautiful to stay inside for long, though, so after Bryn's nap, Dale and I decided to put a sheet out in the yard and hang out there for a bit and people watch. The lake in front of our house gets lots of foot traffic, so there's never a shortage of people (and puppies) going by.
Dale got a few, albeit
highly, highly unflattering, shots of Bryn and me.
Brynnie eating her favorite treat - her hand. And, me, straight out of the shower. Horrible.
I guess my hand tastes just as good as hers.
No comments:
Post a Comment