Saturday, March 27, 2010

"How Much To Ride Your Pony?"

It was another beautiful day here in O-Town (making up for the seemingly never-ending Winter this year, I suppose) so we decided to walk down to "our" Publix to get my Claritin with Brynnie and Jack.

On the way back home, we walking by one of the many restaurants in Thornton Park and a few guys were standing in front of one and asked us, "How much to ride your pony?", in reference to Jack. It was freaking hilarious. Sometimes post titles just write themselves :)

Here are some pics of our outing.



I had to go to the doctor this morning because I was feeling pretty poorly (turned out to be allergies - never had them before in my life) and Brynnie and Dale had a mini photo shoot while I was gone. I love this picture!



I've said it before and I'll say it again, we are so fortunate to live where we do. I mean, on days like this, it is so great to wake up to this right outside your front door!



On our walk.



Me, Brynnie and our "pony".

2 comments:

  1. I agree, you are fortunate to have a lake right outside your front door! I've always loved the location of your house. Next time, take a pic w/ the city scape behind the lake :)

    BTW, Brynn is sooooooo LONG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, this is the lake in front of our house, not Lake Eola (you can tell b/c there's not a huge homeless population swarming about).

    ReplyDelete