The most interesting thing that's happened to me is my weight loss - 10 lbs in 3 weeks! Woo hoo! I'm now down 48 lbs from the birth of Miss Brynnie. I have quite a few more to go, but I know I can do it.
Today is also my oldest sister, Ann's, birthday. Happy Birthday Ann!!!!!!
My sister, Jeni, and her family come into town on Friday and we have quite the jam packed weekend. Mercer's birthday party on Saturday and Ann and Gary's baptism on Sunday. I can't wait to see everyone. I'm hoping to get some great pictures to put on the blog as well. In the meantime, please enjoy some randoms of Bryn.
I love bath time!
And, yeah, that is our kitchen counter that she's laying on top of. So what?
This has become our new safe haven. While Dale and I eat, Brynnie sits next to us in her "massage" chair.
She's going to have long legs, just like you!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to see a post - I was having withdrawals!!!
Love to see the pictures! She is so adorable. I can't wait to hold her in just 3 days!
ReplyDelete