They also like to sit on our cars and the roof of our house. They were out there this morning, but I only managed to get a picture of one. He was quite annoyed that I had the nerve to ask him to get off our car and proceeded to strut his stuff down the driveway and off to another neighbor's.
Morning Mr. Peacock.
Yeah, yeah. I'm leaving, I'm leaving.....
You guys made me come outside to see the peacock? And he's already gone? Sheesh. Take me back to my bed, peons.
Later in the morning, we took Brynnie to Dale's parents for her Sunday with them. We've been off schedule for the past few weeks, and you can tell they missed Miss Brynnie (and she was quite tickled to see them too).
Grandma and Brynnie playing "strong arms" (where Grandma gets Bryn to pull up to a sitting position.
Found you on Southern Mommas and just made the connection when I saw your blog that you are Jen's friend. Cute baby! What a face in that picture, sooo serious. My lil' GG gets the same look when she's ready for bed.
ReplyDelete