Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mundane Mondays



This was taken today. How great is that face?


Wow - I was seriously going to start out this post talking about how happy I am that I was able to do my "Mundane Mondays" for two consecutive Mondays. Um, then I realized it's Tuesday.

I did take the following pictures, however, on Monday. Bryn's outfit in the pictures is so cute! I came home and Cindy had her in it and I go "oooh, where did this come from?" Cindy said, "Her closet". Man, I guess I need some sleep, huh?

Anyway, I can still manage to press the button on the camera and pose Miss Brynnie - for now....



Pssssshhhh, ain't nothing to this sitting stuff (as long as I have my Bumpo seat).






Oooooh, FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!




I love sitting on the couch too!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I can't believe how big she is getting! Seems like just yesterday you were getting your rings cut off! (and p.s. the day I saw your post on that I took mine off bc I was TERRIFIED!)

    ReplyDelete