Later in the afternoon, we went to Mercer's 2nd birthday party. It was a ton of fun. There were so many people there and tons of kids. I think it exhausted everyone, kids and adults alike. It was a great time and we got to spend a lot of time with everyone.
We wanted to get a picture of Bryn and Lily next to each other. Bryn (left) is 3 months and Lily is 5 months. Too cute!
Lukie as the festivities were winding down. By this point, the poor kid was running on fumes. He needed cake just for the sugar to refuel him.
Mercer blowing out the candle on her cake.
I wish I could have gotten a better picture of Mercer's hair. There were about 40 or so people at her party and kids were everywhere. It was a crazy atmosphere and you know, sometimes snow cones end up in hair!
Jeni, Bryn and Grandpa (Brynnie's great-grandpa).
Ann and the birthday girl.
Cindy and Bryn. Bryn loves her Cindy.
Tiff and Me. How depressing is this - I've lost 50 lbs since Bryn was born - FIFTY - and you can't even tell I've lost any weight?! I'll put a side by side of me at 9 months pregnant and me today and I swear, you can't tell. Sheesh!
This was taken in the morning at Grandmama and Grandpa Tom's. All the kids are so sweet with Bryn. There's Merrick, with his favorite lady, Avery.
No comments:
Post a Comment