Not only have I not seen Jen since Christmas Day (she, Bob, and Kathy actually came by the hospital on Christmas Day to see me during the infamous infection debacle), but we've hadn't met each other's little ones!
Bobby is as cute in person as he is on Jen's blog (okay, he's even cuter)! Jen has said before how she feels like she knows Bryn from keeping up with the blog and I have to admit, on the way home, I looked to Dale and said "It's so crazy. Even though this is the first time actually physically seeing him, I feel like I've known him since he was born."
It was bitter sweet seeing the Ross Fam. I love seeing them, but as I sit here typing this, I realize I don't know when I'll next get to see them.
Bryn LOVED the beach! She was crawling and playing in the sand and eating her fair share as well. We are so fortunate to not only live so close to the beach, but also that my wonderful parents have a condo that they let us borrow whenever we life. It really made us realize we need to take them up on their offer and bring the princess out there.
Oh Daddy, this is so comfy.
Playing in the mud.
She didn't even cry when a wave came and slapped her in the face! I kept saying she's at that age where she's just not quite old enough to know to be afraid of things. I don't want that day to come yet.
Bobby sippin on some juice. Those beautiful big blue eyes!
Me and Jen (is it incorrect to put me first if I'm labeling a picture?).
All smiles!
Mommy, I'll just nap right here.
Jen and Bobby.
Jen, Bobby and Big Bob.
Bobby's turn to nap on his Mommy.
No comments:
Post a Comment