Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bryn Standing

I have quite a few things to post, but I'm a bit under the weather.

I just wanted to post these pics of the Amazing Standing Bryn! She's even starting to "cruise" along the furniture.

Please to enjoy....


Such a big girl!



I know it's a little fuzzy, but I only got 2 pictures - total. She's been standing for a few days now, but she immediately drops when I get the camera. I take what I can get!


She kicks one leg out quite often, looking like she's on bended knee. I asked her if she was proposing to someone. This prompted Dale to say "No, she's just got some Captain in her".

2 comments:

  1. Wait til she's walking...that's all sorts of trouble!

    So fun, I watch Bethenny from the NYC Housewives and just made the connection that y'alls daughter's share the same name and spelling! Very neat, of course you had it first!

    Bryn's a doll!

    ReplyDelete