We only lasted a couple of hours at the park this time. Again, yes, it was hot, but also, Bryn can't go on any rides, so we spent most of our time going from stroller parking to stroller parking. I can't wait until our annual Christmas family time when we all go to Disney for a few days. The weather will be nicer and Bryn will not only be able to go on the rides, but she might actually even enjoy them (or at the very least know she's on one)!
Here are the pictures from our last day...
Waiting to meet up with everyone.
Amusing Mommy and Daddy.
We think she's quite funny too.
And Mr. Bunny is HILARIOUS!
Mercer was just a bit too small to go on the roller coaster, so she had to hang out with the McCrystal clan. That's okay with us - we adore her! I mean, how cute is this kid? Ann swears that she can throw a tantrum with the best of them, but Dale and I just don't think it's true. I mean, she's such a little pixie.
Can you hear Maddox' giggle through the picture? Love it!
Mutual adoration.
Face touching.
Dale really didn't want to take this picture. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm a Mom now; who do I have to impress? My coolness factor is long gone.
The biggest kid of all, Pete, looks like he had the best time.
Avery getting in her sumo stance (that's just a guess - no idea what's going on here).
Gary and Merrick. Poor Gary - this was a water slide.
Avery and Maddox.
Partners in crime running to go down the slide again.
Someone was NOT feeling it.
Mr. Peacock was waiting for us when we got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment