Saturday, July 17, 2010

Happy 84th Birthday Grandpa!

My Grandpa's 84th birthday was this past Thursday and we had an impromptu get together over at his house.

It was great to see everyone, as usual. You could definitely tell there was something missing without the presence of my Grandma, but everyone had a wonderful time, including my Grandpa, which I was super grateful for.


We got to meet Kristin (Jason's girlfriend) finally as they were both in town from L.A. From, L to R, Kristin, Jason (my cousin), my Aunt Lili and her son, Robbie (my cousin).


Grandpa brings out his singing frog who pokes out his tongue.


And, naturally, the rein-dog and other singing frog (this one dances too).


The Amazing Standing Baby with Grandmama (and Ann in the forefront).



I wanted a picture with Grandpa and Brynnie and I (Dale couldn't make it), and Gary said "Lisa, do you think you might want to stand somewhere else so the lights don't distort the picture?" Obviously, I said no, and this is the best picture I got. Hrumph.

The best part is my Aunt, Candi, in the background, being a goof. 

No comments:

Post a Comment