She's crawling ALL over the place as well as pulling up on everything. She can get one leg out, and Cindy said she pulled herself up to standing yesterday all on her own, but we have yet to witness this. Quite honestly, we're not ready for her to be standing yet.
One of her top teeth is just about to burst through to join the two on the bottom.
Brynnie is eating a lot of solid foods and has become a master at feeding herself Puffs.
We've also pushed her bedtime back an hour. Well, technically, she pushed her bedtime back an hour and it makes our lives a lot easier to go along with it.
I didn't take any pictures yesterday (bad Mommy), but enjoy these pictures from Thursday of Brynnie and Mercer (future best friends).
They're holding hands! How cute is that?! I love, love, love this picture!
Cindy keeps telling me Bryn is going to hate me for doing this like this. I have no idea what she's talking about.
Ann with the girls.
Brynnie and her Cindy.

No comments:
Post a Comment