Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back to Work, For a Couple of Hours

I had to go into the office to take care of some stuff that needed to be filed before I come back full time next week. Today was an easy day on the schedule so Mom and Ann could watch Bryn while I did my work.



Bryn thinks Grandmama is super funny.






This morning started out pretty well. Bryn slept from 10:00 pm until she started stirring at 4:00 am, but didn't actually get up until 6:30 am!!!!! For the past week or so, Bryn has only been sleeping a max of 7 hours a day. A MAX, sometimes it's only 5-6 hours in a 24 hour period. She is supposed to be sleeping 16 hours per day, so she's a bit, um, "advanced" in that department. I'm hoping this will be the trend, but I'm not thinking it will be. Today, for instance, she has actually taken an hour long nap. We shall see....



The elusive afternoon nap.


Jack was laying (on the bed) this morning and looked super sweet, so I decided to have a little photo session with Jack and Bryn. I got a couple of good pictures, but Jack wasn't too pleased with the situation, so I had to cut it short. Please to enjoy...






1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute she is!!! I wonder why that little baby girl is not sleeping?

    ReplyDelete