Nothing really interesting has happened recently. Apparently, my wound seems to be closing up, but I still see no end in sight. It's quite painful, so it gets rather discouraging, but I just keep reminding myself that Bryn is healthy and happy and that's really the only thing that matters right now.
Aimee has been incredible (as usual), coming out everyday during the week to change my wound dressings while Dale is at work. David stopped by yesterday too and they fixed our crib! Bryn slept in it for the first time last night. She looks so tiny in it (see pic)! She slept for a solid 4 hours (after not sleeping ALL day), so hopefully this will be a recurring theme.
My Mom is going to MD Anderson in Houston tomorrow, so Bryn and I are going to try and get up to the office to surprise her and see her before she goes. We tried to go to lunch with her last week, but that pesky work thing got in the way. Hopefully we'll have more success today.
It's been freezing here in FL. In the 20's at night and 30's during the day. To make matters worse, our thermostat quit working, so we've have to turn it on and off constantly to keep the house warm. It's supposed to start warming up today, so I'm really looking forward to that.
I got my rings fixed and was able to pick them up yesterday. I missed them so much and forgot just how beautiful they are! I have a pretty great (and tired) husband.
So now I leave you with some pictures of the newest McCrystal...
No comments:
Post a Comment