Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yay, I Have a Follower!

I have my first follower! It's my best friend, Jen. I chose this site b/c I've become a huge fan of her blog. I check it almost daily. She told me it's a great way to document your life and also you can have your blog turned into a book as well (I don't know how to do this, so I'll have to pick her brain more).

I hope I can keep up with my blog as much as Jen does with hers. She's really inspiring in this aspect and I'm super excited to be starting this new endeavor!

1 comment:

  1. Hells yeah! The site to use is blog2print.com

    http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=adwords&utm_campaign=feb09

    I highly recommend documenting Bryn's monthly milestones... I was doing Bobby's baby book in the beginning, but quit. I am just going to have my blog printed into a book. You pick the posts you want!

    So glad you are blogging. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete