Friday, January 22, 2010

Grandma (Aimee)

Once again my knight in shining armor strode in and saved me. I desperately needed to, well, to get the hell out of the house and just squeeze in a few hours to myself. Aimee, as usual, was wonderful and came and watched Bryn while I ran some inane errands. Those inane errands were simply exquisite. I love Miss Brynnie more than anything, but I needed some "me time".

Aimee has been over to our house almost every single day for the past 4 weeks. Not only has she been a Godsend because of her medical expertise and taking care of my incision/wound, but she has cooked for us, cleaned for us, watched Bryn so I could nap, anything we could ask for(but don't even have to). We don't know what we'd have done without her. Now, if we can just get them to move closer.....

Here are a couple of pictures of her reading to Bryn. As you can see, Bryn was WAY into the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment