Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sundays

Sundays are so bittersweet. They are almost always relaxing, but then there's also always that overhanging cloud that tomorrow starts another day of the hectic work week.

As you may know, Dale's parents presented us with an offer we couldn't refuse a few weeks ago: they offered to take Bryn on Sunday afternoons and have her stay overnight and all day on Monday, with me picking her up that evening. Well, for the first two weeks, they actually kept Bryn Saturday AND Sunday night. We cannot stress how much we appreciated this as we've had such a hard time with the infections following the c section.

Well, today was the first time Bryn was going to stay just actually Sunday night at her grandparents and they offered to come pick her up instead of us driving out to drop her off.

Since they were coming to our house anyway, we decided to have more of the family over for a little lunch/mini cookout. It was so nice to see everyone and get back some normalcy in our lives.

Bryn is so great around people. I hear a lot of parents saying that their babies are fussy when other people hold them, but Bryn seems to be perfectly okay. I'm not sure, but this might have something to do with the fact that there were about 25 people at the hospital on the day of her birth and they all got a turn holding her immediately (although Grandma got to hold her first).

We were a bit busy and didn't get to take any pictures, but I did get a nice shot of Bryn in her outfit. I love this outfit (thanks Ann)!!!!!



She's so sassy.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I love that outfit too!

    P.S. She's looking at her hand, lol!

    ReplyDelete