It won't even fit as a shirt! She's so dang tall. I think by the next couple of weeks she'll be in 6 month clothes! I actually had to pack up one 6 month onesie b/c it was too short! Ann and Jeni both gave her these cute pajamas with footies and I tried to put them on today for Bryn to sleep in. They were both way too short. They're for 3 month olds! She'll only be 8 weeks tomorrow! This kid is growing like a weed!
Second, we weren't sure how Jack felt about having Bryn around as he's been totally pushed to the side and I even thought I heard him growl at her when I was making the two pose for a photo session. Anyway, as I mentioned previously, Bryn went to stay at Dale's parents on Saturday and Sunday night. Well, ever since we got back, this is as far away from her as Jack will get - she's asleep in the crib to the left (it's so cute):
Today, Bryn and I read a lot of books together - mostly Berenstein Bears. She actually was pretty attentive. Actually, maybe she was just tired from dancing - see video below. Anyway, thanks Lauren!
No comments:
Post a Comment