Does she think it's planning a hostile takeover of the rest of her body? Or, does she just think it's the most amazing thing she has ever seen in her life (in her defense, she is only two months old, so she hasn't seen a lot). It's just too funny, though. She just gets so intense and fixated on it.
Please to enjoy....
"Friend?"
"Doo dee da. Hmm hum ha."
"Oh crap!! What's it doing now??????"
*Note: Do you see her left hand vying for her attention?
Okay, this outfit was picked out by Dale and was definitely picture and blog-worthy. This is what she wore on our Saturday outing. I told Dale it looks like she's running late for her bridge game at the retirement home. I think Bryn's face says it all.
For the record, I think Dale did okay. He got coordinating colors, which is more than I can say for my husband. Besides, he's working on spotty sleep. That's an excuse for much worse :)
ReplyDelete