Well, lately, she's been smiling like crazy with me, especially when I'm changing her diaper (her favorite activity). I call Dale in frequently to look at her cute face. She promptly puts on a stoic face (she'll start smiling again, but she sure does make him work for it). Even around my Mom, Ann, and Cindy today, Miss Brynnie would only smile for me.
Tonight, when Dale got home, I asked if he wanted to hold her for a while, which he did. Well, it seems as though Miss Bryn was missing someone. She would not take her eyes off me for the longest time. I had time to get out the camera and get a few shots of it too.
Needless to say, this makes my working-mom guilt a little less painful.
Please to enjoy....
As you can tell by Dale's face, he's saying "Are you kidding me? What am I, chopped liver?"
I mean, she just sat there and stared and stared. At this point, Dale's just given up and laughing at the situation.
Man, she just goes from 0 to 60 in 1 second flat. She's playing, cooing, happy, then BAM!
No comments:
Post a Comment