Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Another Wednesday

So, Tom came up to the office today, and thinking he'd love to see his granddaughter, I called Cindy to see if they wanted to join us for lunch.

Well, Tom decided not to go to lunch, but Cindy and Miss Brynnie still came. I can't get enough of this kid!


Grandmama sharing her straw with Brynnie.
Um, and Bryn is "glowing" in these pictures with my mom. I mean, look how white she looks next to her! At first glance, I thought I had overexposed the picture, but if that was the case, then my Mom would be glowing too.


Grandmama giving Bryn her first taste of lemon. Eh.



We were standing in front of the light, so the pictures didn't come out that great, but being that I'm always behind the camera, I'll take what I can get.


It was HOT so I had taken off my sweater; please excuse the straps showing.




Bryn is beyond fascinated with Ann. As you can see here, she's mad at me for interrupting her Aunt Ann time.

No comments:

Post a Comment