For the life of me, I can't seem to manage even 2 consecutive weeks of theme posts (Mommy and Me Mondays, Flashback Fridays, etc.). I'm not even going to try any more. I'm already setting a shining example of sticktoitiveness for my daughter, aren't I? Eh, what are you going to do?
Aimee's birthday was actually Sunday, May 30th, but other events of that weekend kind of overshadowed it. We got to at least see her for a few minutes to drop off her gifts (and an impromptu fashion show even took place).
I swear I didn't plan this, but the ribbon I used on Aimee's present happened to match Bryn's outfit perfectly.
The Birthday Girl.
Bryn loved Aimee's scarf so much, Aimee decided we needed to see how it looked on her.
"Grandma, is it working on me?"
I'm fabulouuuuuuuuussssssssss!
O-M-G!!! Love that last picture of her! She's quite the model!
ReplyDelete