Bryn's such an easy, calm baby that she had apparently been fighting a virus for the past week and we didn't know. She started to get a rash a few days ago and I thought I may have accidentally washed her clothes in regular detergent, so we rewashed everything and that didn't do it. I called the doctor and took her in yesterday. Turns out the rash is actually the end of a virus. It's basically the virus working it's way out of her system. The doctor said she's most likely been sick for the past week or so. The darn kid's so good she won't even let us know she's sick.
Anyway, we got a special visit today too. Kathy stopped by and I snapped a pic of the two for their first meeting. Next month, Kathy's twin (a/k/a my BFF and the mother of Bryn's Long Distance BFF) will be here and I cannot wait!!!!!!! It's all Bryn can talk about too!
Our morning visit with Kathy.
Bryn helping Grandmama with researching Mergers.
"Yes, Grandmama, it's right here. Section 2, Sub paragraph 4. Sheesh, what would you guys do without me?"
Kathy told me alllll about the visit! She says Bryn is a very good baby! I can't wait to meet her! She's so cute! :)
ReplyDelete