Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brynnie Bryn is 5 Months Old!

Sorry for not posting for a long time. Little things like life keep getting in the way. Everything is wonderful, I'm just spending too much time relaxing and hanging out with the family and being totally, blissfully unproductive.

Today has been another great day. Dale's parents and sister and Ben came over for a little lunch and visit, which is always enjoyable. Dale's parents brought over burgers from Johnny's Filling Station too. I'd never had them before, but had heard good things. What I heard was true; they were delicious!

Bryn is striving everyday to sit up on her own. She has no problem going forward - it's the stopping going forward wherein the problem lies. Although it will be great when she can sit on her own, it will also mean that she's growing up, and this makes me a little sad.

She is still the most wonderful creature Dale and I have ever seen and we both agree that, even with all the medical mishaps, we are the happiest we have ever been since she's been in our lives.

I promise, more posts to come in the next day or two. In the meantime, please to enjoy:


Ben, Bryn and Lauren enjoying some Yo Gabba Gabba. As you can see, Bryn even took Ben's hand to help him get into the song.


It's my 5 Month Birthday - feet for everyone!!! This shot shows her teeth really well too!


Dale dressed Bryn this morning. He put her in "people clothes". Her shirt rides up a bit, making it a belly shirt, or as Lauren said (and I totally agree), just makes her look "a little WT".

1 comment:

  1. Bhahahahah! WT!

    She's beautiful, as always... Happy 5 Bryn!

    ReplyDelete