Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For Lauren...

I am updating the blog, finally, and this would not have been made possible without Lauren's, um, encouragement. 

As for what's up with us... I am so busy I can't even think straight, which comes in handy while you're in law school, so I have been neglectful of the blog. Dale said he was going to keep up with it for me, and he did for a week or two, but that fizzled out.

I wish I could write more, but I am actually doing this now, from school.

We're all healthy and happy and hope to continue on this way.

I can't wait for the holidays too!  I have a one month break between school in Dec/Jan, so I will try and update a ton during that period.  For now, please to enjoy....

p.s. Nana and Grandpa David, I dont have pictures of you on my camera, they're either on Dale's or on my phone. This is why you guys are missing from here.

p.p.s. Lauren, I don't have any news one of you with the chubster, so that's why I didn't post any.

Isnt't that cute and sanitary?

Grandpa Tom at my Grandparents' house visiting with Camille and Candy & Fam.

One of Grandmamam's favorite necklaces to play with.
This one, in particular,  is almost made up entirely of perfectly sized choking pieces.Sigh.

Candi, Camille and the Flying Baby.

Halloween 2010. Bryn's going as the coolest kid ever. I'm going as tired.
(And by "going", I meant to the living room.)

She was laughing soooooo hard. I am so happy I got this picture at this second. I love it! And Bryn loves Cindy.

And, Bryn and Dale's Halloween shot. She was dressed up at daycare and had pictures taken of her there.
Parents.
Of.
The.
Year.

I love this picture for a few reasons, but mostly b/c I feel like I'm looking at my mom and me (or Ann or Jeni) 30 years ago. Not coincidentally, my Mom is the one who gave me that night gown/robe thingy.

Chillaxing with Grandpa Tom, rocking the RUN DMC shirt with the faux gold chain. That's how she rolls.

Who's there? Jack, what's the password?

When David repurposed our cabinets, he left this space open for us to put our recycling in. It's sooooooo convenient, except when you let your child roam free and one of her most favoritest things are plastic bottles. So, I move the container in another room if there are a decent amount of items in it, and guess who found it's the perfect size for her?

"Ooooh, I love it, love it, love it! Best alcove ever!

We* are running out of room at an alarming pace, so I decided to "purge" Bryn's clothes she can no longer fit into (Anything smaller than 24 mos. She can still be squeezed into some larger 18 month clothes, but for the most part, she's in 2 and 3T).
Being that she's of favorable size, and went through 3 years worth of clothes in her almost-11-month career of fashion, "]we" had a ton of stuff to go through and get rid of. She could not wait to help when she got up from her nap. Help her *hubby self to the boxes. I guess we can call this her "feline" stage (curling up in cramped spaces).

*We means me, naturally.

In the box.  Out of box.

No comments:

Post a Comment