Well, a lot has been going on and a lot is going on in the near future (and the latter is the understatement of the year). I mean, I've been so busy I haven't been keeping up with new TV! I didn't even know shows were starting back up again! This is coming from a girl that gets so excited about Fall Premiers that she has made a spreadsheet of them for the last 3 years! I know that's pathetic, but it involves two of my favorite things: TV and List Making.
Thank God for my wonderful husband for taking on blog duties. He's pretty awesome (just ask him; he'll tell you the same thing).
There are some very sad areas of life right now, while there are definitely happy and exciting ones as well.
For now, since I have some time to post (in class, of course), enjoy some pictures from the last month (or two).
Well, the wifi here at school is too slow to upload pictures, so they will have to wait. Dale got up some newfangled SD Cards that upload via wifi right from our cameras to Flickr!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment