Friday, November 6, 2009

Daleisms

So, last week I was talking with my dear husband and I mentioned to him that I might want to start out trying natural childbirth. Most likely I'll end up getting an epidural, but I'd like to at least think about going pain med-free. His response: "Nah. You don't do well being uncomfortable."

He said something funny this morning as well. I was laying in bed mentioning that I need to get one of those pillows that allow you to prop yourself up in bed to breastfeed when Dale said "I'm pretty sure I read something about you needing to get up and go in the other room to breastfeed". You know, as not to wake your loving husband.

Back when I could still at least squeeze into my pre-pregnancy clothes, I put on a pair of tight fitting shorts, which were old and the seams were already fraying. Well, I got the Daleism, "you look like the Hulk" - busting out of my shorts.

It's these sweet little moments that made me want to create a post about his words of wisdom. I will call them, from here on out, "Daleisms".


More infamous Daleisms to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment